Thursday, March 26, 2009
Weigh in update!!!!
So it's been almost 12 weeks since I've started and I've lost 17.4 lbs!!!! I have made it down to my goal size and just want to lose a couple more pounds to feel comfortable in that size!! I'm so excited! The only problem is now all my pants are too big...I have droopy drawers! :( I have a couple of small ones but not nearly enough to make it through the week. I guess this means I need to go shopping....Express here I come! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
And your birthday is just around the corner so everyone can get you new clothes!!!!!!!
I guess you won't be getting that griddle I wanted to get you!
Steph, I am so proud of you. You are settig such a good example for Lexi and doing what's right for your body. The hardest part is getting into a routine where you aren't losing or gaining weight. You have to find the right balance of food and activity to maintain your weight. I know for Sharon this has been the hardest part. I can't wait to work out 2-3 days a week. I can't lie the 6 days a week is exhausting but I am in the fat buring stage, counting down the weeks until I am to the maintaining stage. I know you can and will be successful.
Now let's celebrate the big 29!!!
Love Always,
Chrissy
Yeah I'm curious as to how that will work considering I think I eat a lot now (just healthier and in smaller portions than before but more frequent), it'll take some major adjusting I'm sure! Thanks for the compliments, it means a lot!
Don't forget to toot your own horn about the 20lbs!!!
Steph, Thanks for checking in, it gets really boring and tiresome most days here in Germany. Especially now that the procedures are over.
You must teach me how to layout multiple pictures on one blog that don't look stupid, please.
Doing repairs on rental properties is getting more appealing as time goes by here... missing home!
Hope you are getting peace and quiet at work, without listening to me talking to myself at work...LOL
Post a Comment