Steph and Lexi
What's going on in our little world
Friday, September 5, 2008
Like Mother, Like Daughter
So the other day I was fixing my hair and Lexi wanted me to fix her's too. Well anytime I try to straighten it, it just ends up all wavy in a couple of hours so instead I tried to scrunch it like I do mine. It turned out adorable!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
About Me
Stephanie
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
My Blog List
Aiden Matthew
Wax Off . . .
15 years ago
Luis & Missy +
Some days are just harder than others
15 years ago
What's Going On With Us
Beck is such a BIG BOY!!!!
16 years ago
The things that make me happy...
Hey Hey Hey
16 years ago
All About T
It's been awhile
17 years ago
Our Life Journey
We've Moved!
17 years ago
Creating Tomorrow's Memories
So happy... achooo...
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(17)
▼
September
(5)
Lexi cheer video
Our second football game
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Lexi's First Day of Second Grade
I got myself a jobby job!!!
►
August
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment