So we had our second football game last night. The girls are really coming along! Each week we pick out who showed the most spirit (being the loudest) and they are awarded the spirit stick for the week and then they take it home and decorate it with something. Well last week Megan was awarded the stcik but I completely forgot it! So I was just going to give it to her this week. Well in the car, Lexi tells me that since Megan was going to get it anyway, they didn't need to be loud. I started laughing and told her no that in cheerleading you have to be loud so everyone in the stands can hear you. So anyway she took that advice and was by far the loudest I have ever heard her or any other child for that matter! I was a very proud momma!!!!Friday, September 5, 2008
Our second football game
So we had our second football game last night. The girls are really coming along! Each week we pick out who showed the most spirit (being the loudest) and they are awarded the spirit stick for the week and then they take it home and decorate it with something. Well last week Megan was awarded the stcik but I completely forgot it! So I was just going to give it to her this week. Well in the car, Lexi tells me that since Megan was going to get it anyway, they didn't need to be loud. I started laughing and told her no that in cheerleading you have to be loud so everyone in the stands can hear you. So anyway she took that advice and was by far the loudest I have ever heard her or any other child for that matter! I was a very proud momma!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I will try to get that video of their dance posted to my blog tonight. Love ya!
Post a Comment