Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I got myself a jobby job!!!

YAY!!! So I can finally breathe a sigh of relief....I found myself a job and its a pretty darn good if I do say so myself!!! I will be a Cost Accountant with Spirit Aerosystems. Here are some of the perks:
  • I make more than I do now
  • Benefits start immediately, including 401k which they match $0.75 on the dollar up to 8%!!!
  • They pay tutition reimbursement up to $10,000 a year for a Master's degree (that in it's self is another pay raise since I plan on going to University of Tulsa!!!)
  • I get 12 paid holidays a year which includes the whole week from Christmas to New Years....they just shut down during that week!!!
  • They aren't going to start me until October 4th so I get my retention bonus from Vanguard!!!
  • Oh and I'll be shaving off 20 miles a day in driving!!!!

I'm really excited and this comes at the most perfect time!! God really answered my prayers on this one!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thank you God for hearing and answering our prayers.
Amen

Rolanda said...

Awesome! Spirit is supposed to be a good company to work for - and it looks like that rumor is true. It is not always our time, but God's time. Love, Rolanda