Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cheer is over....at least this season



We had our end of the year cheer party last Monday. I know the season ended back in October but we (my co-sponsor and I) procrastinated some and then before we knew it, the holidays were upon us. We used the money from our fundraising to have a pizza party and get the girls some goodies. We also got our coach, Kaycie, a goodie bag filled with a blanket, our spirit stick that the girls decorated and a frame with the team picture (seen in the pic). We had a great time and played lots of games!!!

Lexi is excited about next season already. We started her in tumbling this week. She goes twice a week now! She's working on mastering the cartwheel and after only one class, I think she's almost got it. Once she masters it, she moves on to the next class level....the round off! I'll take some pics this week and let you know how she does!

No comments: