Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tumbling





So we had our second tumbling class last night and Lexi is really enjoying it. She is still trying to master the cartwheel and is getting a little frustrated that she can't get it right all the time. (She got it when we practiced at home.) I also think having me there watching is distracting her some as I notice after she does her station, she looks up at me as if to see if I approved or something. So when we go to class tomorrow, I'm going to go to the salon there and get a pedicure. Hey can't mom have a little treat too. Hopefully she can concentrate better!!! Below are some of the pics I took....the last one is a bit blurry since I was pretty far away (I'm in a "loft" upstairs looking down) but in it they are bouncing balls on a parachute!





5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I want one of those leotards with the shorts built in. Pretty Pretty Please!

Stephanie said...

Funny they do have those in that exact leotard....another little girl was wearing them.

Jen said...

What a cute gymnast!!

Rolanda said...

What a cutie pie! Did you decide to go to SSB Kids? She and Jordan can practice cartwheels and roundoffs and other fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. I have had a great time this morning just look at the pix. Keep up the postings. NormaR