Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Starting out

Well thanks to my friend, Chrissy and her sister, Jenn, I am starting this blog to keep everyone updated on what is going on with Lexi and myself. I will try to update this as often as possible!!! I hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thank you for the shout out. I know that your mom & dad will love to see what goes on with Lex on a daily if not at least weekly basis. This is such a great way to include family from far away. I can't wait to have a blog myself. I just need to start working on that kid part and then it will be worth it.

Rolanda said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. I absolutely adore the pic of you two "hot" cats! Shelby is so cute - how is MeowMeow adjusting to a new family member?

Kara said...

I love the blog - keeps me in the loop. My sister does this with her kids and I don't feel like I'm missing out on their childhood even if I'm miles away! Keep the postings coming!