Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Shelby's 2nd Day


Well yesterday, Shelby was much more energetic. She had a couple of accidents but I caught her each time and put her outside. She's just like a baby....eats, plays and then sleeps for just as long. She listens pretty well so far and knows what "go lay down", "get your bone", and "go outside" mean. We will start obedience training next Sunday (it was included with her adoption).


So the day was great but then came the night.....it was time for bed so I put her in her crate and all she did was whine. So I'd go try to comfort her, let her out or do what I could to calm her down, but as soon as I'd leave the room, she would start back up. I decided at that point to just go sleep on the couch in that room (our guest room) and have her sleep with me. Well she slept great but I didn't. I woke up with a stiff neck and could barely look over my shoulder. Luckily Lexi is off of school today, so I decided to just work from home and avoid driving.


Today has been good so far and I have decided since she did so well sleeping with me last night, that she can sleep with Lexi tonight. I am worried though about leaving her tomorrow in her crate. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them!!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Best Suggguestion/Question...
Is there a return policy? LOL =)

Chrissy said...

Oh, you better not tell Lex I said that! So, when are we going to go to the park...well of course when is't not so cold.

Stephanie said...

Oh things went much better last night!!!