So I have a new thing to do for Baby Shower gifts....diaper cakes. The first two I made along with the help of Erica Meadors and Clarissa Walker, were for Sara Parsons, who gave birth to Allie Mackenzie on September 29, 2008, and Mindy Kay, who gave birth to Addison Donet on October 22, 2008. We had their baby shower on September 28, 2008....yeah just in time for Sara. Here is a pic of their cakes....

The third cake I made along with the help of Sally Searcy, was for Amy Schroeder, who gave birth to Logan Thomas on December 17, 2008. Amy and her husband, Seth, are huge Oklahoma State fans so we decided to make a cake with all OSU baby stuff.


I really think all the cakes were a big hit and can't wait to make more....hmmmm who is next???
4 comments:
The cakes are adorable. What a great idea.
Thanks and they really aren't that difficult to make!!!!
I loved my diaper cake!
Maybe you can be next? :)
HAHA!!!! Have to get married first....well don't technically have to but plan to this time!!!
Post a Comment