Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Full Week

So I had my first full week of weight watchers and I have lost 3.3 lbs since I started. It was tough because I was still hungry but I am doing much better now learning what to eat and how to use my points wisely! I also have been working out on my new wii fit!!! It's a lot of fun and I do break out in a sweat with it. Once Spring comes, I think I will buy a new bike and Lexi and I can go for rides. That'll be fun!

Oh and funny story, so last week when I started this whole weight loss thing, Lexi and I went to the grocery store to get some "healthy" food. Well I'm explaining to her that we are going to start eating healthier and get fit. She was quiet for a while, then I looked at her and her eyes were wielding with tears. I asked her what was wrong and why she was crying and she said, "You're not going to be any fun anymore." I laughed and told her yes I would be. And then she said, "Well we can't have hot dogs anymore." Now mind you, we don't eat hot dogs but maybe once a month if that so it was quite humorous that she was asking for that. Anyway I told, that yes we could do that sometimes. Luckily Chrissy told me of some "healthy" ones....isn't that an oxymoron...healthy hot dogs!!!! By the way, I did let her pick out whatever ice cream she wanted since it's definitely not her who needs to lose the weight.

Until next time....

6 comments:

Rolanda said...

You go girl! I am proud of your weight loss. And, if Lexi really gets hungry for a hot dog let her have her hot dog and you have something else. Keep up the good work. Love, Rolanda

Chrissy said...

Way to go! 3.3 in your first week is awesome....if you watch the biggest loser you will know that week two is also difficult...by week three you will have things down and begin a regular pattern of weight loss...I can tell with my pattern, it's in synch with my cycle as well, isn't that surprising! NOT! It was so much fun last night! I can't wait to see the other two chick flicks coming soon!

Missy said...

That is too cute! She was really frightened by the idea of healthy food. Aw...

The healthy hot dogs aren't bad. They're actually really low in ponits and with ketchup and mustard on them taste a lot like regular old hot dogs.

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for all your comments!!! I'm really excited about it!!! I even think I did pretty good last night at dinner!

Unknown said...

Good job, Steph!

Tell Lex that she can still come to my house and I'll fill her full of McDonald's and candy. I have no problems with buying her love...LOL

Stephanie said...

LOL!!! I'll tell her