Sunday, January 11, 2009
Keeping up with this
I will try to continue to keep this updated but I have to admit things are going to be pretty crazy between work (still at Spirit Aerosystems and now five days a week, thank the Lord!), Lexi (she just started basketball....so cute!), school (I start my masters program at TU tomorrow), and working out with my wii fit (I started weight watchers last week...want to get down two sizes and have already lost 1.7 lbs in the first three days....Wednesdays are my weigh-in day), I just hope to have the time!!! Well until next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck at school today!
Thank you so much for blogging! It's good to know what is going on even when we are too busy to pick up the phone.
Love the updates. It is so good to catch up on what's going on. Good luck with school. I know you will do great and you and Lexi can do homework together.
Post a Comment